Welcome to Envinity Commercial Energy Services
Envinity’s uniquely skilled engineers combine their expertise of energy-efficient design and facility management to offer a service unlike no other.
Our core services range from building commissioning, retro-commissioning, MEP engineer design services, and energy management planning. Our approach is simple: develop a sequenced plan that contributes to the bottom line and remains cash flow positive. Starting with the projects that offer the quickest return on investment, we promote a plan that bankrolls energy savings year after year to fund larger projects.
Unlike a typical ESCO (energy service company), we give you control of the implementation process and make sure all the savings go back to you by acting as an owner’s representative. Discover your facility’s energy savings potential by filling out our Benchmarking Survey today.
Do you operate a hospital, school, or other commercial facility? Do you have an energy management plan in place, or do you want to create one? Do you know how much you spend on energy per year and how much you could save? Do you want to find out? We can help. Our team has the skills and experience to develop strategic energy plans, secure funding, and implement your energy management projects.
Unless your HVAC system is about to fail, long-term energy planning tends to take a back seat to more immediate concerns. We want to encourage you to think about energy planning differently: not just as a set of short-term measures to save money, but as a long-term investment with multiple payoffs:
- Improved Facilities: Our unique approach to energy management allows you to make capital upgrades to your facilities with dollars from energy savings, then continue to generate savings with more efficient systems and processes in place.
- Optimized Systems: Our team will look at your energy system from top to bottom and find areas where you could be saving money through short-term improvements and long-term investments in new mechanical systems.
- Sustainability: By introducing energy management best practices, you can help your facility reach new heights of efficiency and sustainability, and receive recognition through standards such as ASHRAE and EnergyStar.
Envinity has extensive experience in energy consulting and HVAC design with a focus on energy conservation, efficiency and sustainability. We have worked with dozens of commercial clients to make mechanical and electrical system upgrades, modify existing HVAC automation systems, install cutting-edge technologies, and develop energy procurement strategies, operational changes, and tenant awareness programs. Our energy management plans can reduce energy and operational costs up to 30%, and sometimes more.
Why work with Envinity?
- We are a specialized engineering group with experience in institutional energy planning and retrofitting
- We are equally comfortable in the corporate suite and the boiler room, and we can help develop plans that take all perspectives into account
- We are collaborative and relationship-oriented; we work directly for our clients so you will never deal with anonymous sub-contractors
- We are systems-thinkers and we take a holistic, strategic approach to both corporate and technical challenges
- We are technically adept, focused, and detail-oriented building scientists who are committed to doing excellent work
- We are completion-oriented and we work through challenges to get the job done; if you have a report but no actionable steps, we have not done our job