HVAC Service & Preventive Maintenance
Schedule a preventive HVAC maintenance visit with Envinity today to receive a HVAC Tune Up Rebate from First Energy.
HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems do not always operate as they should. A variety of issues can plague your HVAC system, causing the energy efficiency of your home to suffer. Envinity can help you get the best possible performance out of your system.
Our service team members are experts in diagnosing underperforming HVAC systems. Here are some of the most common problems we see in older heating and cooling systems:
- The system is nearing the end of its useful life.
- The system has already failed.
- The system is not sized properly to effectively heat and cool the home.
- The system is outdated and expensive to operate.
- The systems does not have modern health and safety features–namely sealed combustion which reduces the risk of CO (carbon monoxide) exposure in the home.
Envinity offers a range of services to address these common problems, including:
- Energy audits – We accurately quantify the potential savings associated with various heating and cooling options
- Preventive maintenance – We maintain systems to keep them working for longer and at optimum efficiency
- Heating & cooling load calculations – We ensure that the capacity of the system meets the needs of the home
- Duct leakage testing – We determine the tightness of ductwork to generate a remediation plan
- Duct balancing – We balance flow rates and pressures throughout the home to optimize home comfort
- New installations – We put in the most efficient furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps, including geothermal systems