The People Who Get the Job Done
Envinity employees are mission-driven individuals, with an inherent belief in quality and sustainability. We began our track record of high-performance building over a decade ago before it was trendy or even part of standard building codes. Ten years later, we have a diverse team of problem-solvers dedicated to making the built environment better.
Few companies possess our range of skill and experience under one roof. On the residential side, we have:
- Talented craftsmen with a variety of skills, including green building, timber framing, and finish carpentry;
- Engineers and installers specializing in energy auditing, home performance, HVAC, and renewable energy installation;
- Designers who are grounded in energy-efficient principles; and
- Site managers who understand how to work as a team with homeowners, builders, and engineers.
On the commercial side, we have:
- Engineers who are well-versed in the complex inner workings of large facilities;
- Project managers who know how to interact with business clients and think strategically; and
- Certified installers who have completed projects in dozens of facilities.
We are team players and we have been working together long enough to know how to get the job done.
A few years ago we decided to make the transition to become an employee-owned company. What that means in practice is that we have a stake in the long-term success of Envinity. We were in the sustainable building field long before it was the cool thing to do, we’re here to stay, and we want our co-workers to be here for the long haul.